Prism Agriculture provides rural planning related agricultural justification statements, rural business diversification/business plans, and whole farm appraisals to clients in Surrey, West Sussex, and the surrounding areas.
Serving the areas of and around Surrey and West Sussex, Prism Agriculture provides rural planning related agricultural statements, rural business diversification/business plans, and whole farm appraisals for the following:
- new agricultural developments including arable, livestock, forestry, or horticultural units
- agricultural and rural workers dwellings
- repurposing of agricultural buildings to residential or commercial applications
- soil sampling
Prism Agriculture is frequently asked to research and oversee projects on behalf of their clients in liaising with suppliers and contractors to ensure milestones are met, and projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
We possess the additional capacities to:
- interview landowners on your behalf and contribute to developer farm impact assessments in support of planning applications
- gain valuable insight regarding landscape features, land drains, and past/current cropping practices
- prepare reports utilising raw data obtained through our research, interviews, and assessments